- Kumar Rao, Co-Principal Investigator & Co-Author, ISPU Fellow, J.D., New York University School of Law, Senior Staff Attorney at the Center for Popular Democracy.
- Carey Shenkman, Co-Principal Investigator & Co-Author, ISPU Fellow, J.D., New York University School of Law, attorney, litigator, and author specializing in human rights and Constitutional law.
- Khwaja Ahmed, Research Assistant
- Hasher Nisar, Research Assistant
- Dalia Mogahed, ISPU Director of Research
- Sarrah Buageila, ISPU Project Manager
- Katherine Coplen, ISPU Senior Communications Manager
- Katie Grimes, Communication & Creative Media Specialist
A full accounting of this report's advisors coming soon.
ISPU would like to acknowledge our generous supporters whose contributions made this report possible, including:
- Security & Rights Collaborative, a Proteus Fund initiative
- Democracy Fund Action
ISPU conducts objective, solution-seeking research that empowers American Muslims to develop their community and fully contribute to democracy and pluralism in the United States. Since 2002, ISPU has been at the forefront of discovering trends and opportunities that impact the American Muslim community. Our research aims to educate the general public and enable community change agents, the media, and policymakers to make evidence-based decisions. In addition to building in-house capacity, ISPU has assembled leading experts across multiple disciplines, building a solid reputation as a trusted source for information for and about American Muslims.